Monday, May 4, 2009

Aloe Liquid Soap


A rich, luxurious, pH-balanced, moisturizing hand and face cleanser. ALOE LIQUID SOAP is a mild, no-tears formula that cleans, moisturizes and soothes the skin simultaneously. This highly effective cleanser leaves the skin extra clean, soft and supple. Suitable for all skin type.
" My name is Kathy, I'm one of the fans of FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS. I'm using this Liquid Soap as my daily facial cleanser. It's really works for sensitive skin. Skin of mine is kinda sensitive and combination with a little bit dry. I've been looking for hundred of cleanser, this is the only one suit me, because it didn't bring any side effect. Since it was a 100% organic made from Aloe Vera. It is safe and gantle with pH 5.5-7. Suitable for baby also because with no-tears formula so it is 100% to use.
Use it daily morning and night, you will totally see the difference compare with other cleanser. It's only RM 62 for 473ml. It's really works!!"

芦荟香皂露

芦荟香皂露是一种质感丰富,酸硷均衡,能滋润脸部及手部的香皂露。它性质温和,无泪配方能够同时洁净,滋润和暖肌肤。这品质优良的香皂露令肌肤额外清洁,娇嫩及润泽。只需RM62.00 一瓶473ml。


No comments:

Post a Comment